Thursday, March 25, 2021

Healthy Blueberry Muffins



I got this recipe from Movara Health and Fitness Resort when I spent a week in Utah. I make a batch of these once a week and pull them out of the freezer to pair with eggs for breakfast. I'm modifying a bit because I make 10 regular sized muffins instead of 6 large muffins but you can adjust to your needs.


Ingredients:
3/4 cup apple juice
3/4 cup apple sauce
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup oat flour
1 cup oats (usually I use quick oats)
1/3 cup dehydrated cane sugar (I use regular cane sugar or monkfruit sweetener)
1 T. baking powder
1 t. sea salt
2 t. cinnamon

Instructions:
Mix apple juice and apple sauce together. Set aside.
Rinse your blueberries and set aside.
Mix five dry ingredients together.
Add wet ingredients and blueberries and mix together. Allow to sit for at least 2 hours or overnight.

When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Put liners in your muffin tin and fill to the top (they won't rise much). I usually get about 10 of the 12 because I like full muffins. Bake for 20 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment